Friday, March 8, 2013

recognize mercy...

recognize mercy. Sometimes we don't see all the subtle blessings of mercy that His divine grace covers us with each day.

Laura Story has a beautiful song that I first heard at church. It has struck my heart and soul. It makes me recognize and be grateful for all the mercy God bestows on me. It also allows me to praise Him in the midst of any storms that come my way. I would encourage you to listen to it or find your own inspirational song that touches your heart and helps you to always remember that He is near and He is blessing you.

......."what if your blessings come through raindrops, what if your healing comes through tears, what if a thousand sleepless nights is what it takes to know you're near, what if the trails of this life are Your mercies in disguise - what if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy, what if the trials of this life, the rain, the storms, the darkest nights are Your mercies in disguise"....

So, for today I will recognize mercy in my life and be thankful.