Thursday, March 7, 2013

pray...

pray. Although I may pray often, once in a while, or not very much - today I will pray, but it will not be for myself. Today I will pray specifically for my friends, family, neighbors, pastors, loved ones and co-workers.

I am grateful to have them in my life and I want God to know how much they mean to me. I will thank Him for the fact that I am not alone in this world. That He has provided a community of fellowship around me that gives me support, acceptance and love is an awesome thing. I will call them out by name and ask the Lord to bless them. And I will be thankful that my days are filled with the smiles, hugs, dreams, encouragement and strength of the wonderful people around me.

So, for today I will pray those around me who give so much to me every day. From my thankfulness, I will humbly ask that He touch their hearts and provide for their needs and wants. I will be thankful.