Tuesday, March 5, 2013

celebrate...

celebrate. Jesus lived, Jesus died, Jesus rose again. In doing so, He altered my fate and gave me the gift of eternal salvation.

For that I will celebrate. No party planner needed. No invitations, decorations or elaborate menus necessary. In my heart is where this celebration will take place as nothing before and nothing since has ever been a bigger display of God's love for me than the life of Christ. That's worth celebrating. This one simple truth - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life"- is worth a celebration each and every day. I will be thankful and grateful. I will be filled with joy. I will smile and dance and feel the blessings pour over me. My journey on this planet is not the end of my story, it's just the beginning...

So, for today I will celebrate. I will find joy in the simple yet overwhelming truth of God's love for me and the glory of the eternal life I will have in Him.