Wednesday, March 20, 2013

compliment...

compliment. I will offer praise, kind words and encourage.

It's so easy to criticize, to be negative, to see the flaws... Why do we spend so much energy talking about what's wrong with everyone and everything? Why do we take such pleasure in tearing down someone else, in pointing out what we think are their weaknesses and defects, in taking the joy out of the situation by mocking it... Why is this the norm instead of the exception? Today you can change that! Hold back on any negative or counter productive discussions today. Compliment and encourage instead. Praise what's right, delight in the effort even if the end result isn't perfect, encourage the spirit instead of crushing the soul.

So, for today I will compliment. I will provide hope through my words. I will pray that my compliments bless those who receive my words.