Thursday, August 18, 2011

be brave...

be brave. Being brave doesn't mean not having fears. Rather it is your ability to move forward despite your fears.

Today I just want to you move forward. Be brave. You might be anxious, but face the challenges of the unknown with courageous endurance. Summon up the strength through God's grace to endure. Life is one day at a time. I can take on today and make it through. God will walk with me today. I will face with Him whatever comes my way. I won't get ahead of myself and try to face all the "what ifs" of the rest of my life or the rest of the year. I will courageously endure today.

So, for today I will be brave. There are many things that cause me unease, but for today I will be brave and rely on God to strengthen me. I will courageously endure today.