Friday, August 12, 2011

breathe...

breathe. "Stop, take a deep breath, refocus....now continue..." Focus on the peace that slowing down and taking a breath really provides.

We move so quickly through the day. So much to do, so little time. But guess what - tomorrow comes and that's more time to do more things. So for today, breathe!! Slow down, calm yourself, take a deep breath and repeat until you feel your spirit become quiet. You'll think better, make better decisions, and feel more fulfilled if you will just breathe. Life is a marathon. The key to running the race to the finish line - breathing!!! Take those deep breaths, slow your pace. Let the calm in, let the peace in, let the hope in, let the comfort in.

So, for today I will breathe. I will quiet my soul and breathe in the peace that God intends for me. Slow, relaxed, deep breaths will mean I have a better day.