Thursday, July 28, 2011

remember I am more...

remember I am more. Do you only judge yourself by your faults - by the mistakes you've made - the choices you wish you could undo? Well, God remembers that you are more than that, so you need to remember it to.

Here's a few lines from a beautiful song that helps me remember that there is more to me than my past transgressions. It gives me encouragement and hope - for who I'm becoming and who I will ultimately be.

"You are more than the choices that you've made. You are more than the sum of your past mistakes. You are more than the problems you create, You've been remade. This is not about what you've done, but what's been done for you. This is not about where you've been, but where your brokenness brings you to. This is not about what you feel, but what He felt to forgive you and what He felt to make you loved. You've been remade."

So, for today I will remember I am more.