Friday, July 22, 2011

celebrate...

celebrate. Today is a day of celebration. Not because it's your birthday, anniversary or a holiday. We're going to celebrate today just because it's today. We're here!! We're alive for one more day.

The sun came up, we opened our eyes, and we took a deep breath to start the day. That's worth celebrating! So today, just feel good about being alive. That's it - no more, no less. Just celebrate and be thankful that you have the opportunity of today. Your heart is beating and you're still here. You haven't run out of time. You still have another chance. You have one more day where anything is possible so that's a very good day!

So, for today I will celebrate. I will be thankful and exuberant that I have been given one more day. I will thank God for the blessing of today and I will live it today in celebration!