Tuesday, July 26, 2011

be a positive influence...

be a positive influence. You never know how or when your conduct or words can make a lasting impression on someone. With that in mind, try to make sure you're setting a good standard.

Today is a chance to raise the bar for yourself and those around you. We all have to ability to set a good example. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. Let's try to focus on being a positive role model today. Our influence may be greater than we know. Someone out there may be watching (other than God). Someone out there may be changed, guided, or uplifted by our words or deeds today, so let's make sure we show what we believe. Let's walk to the walk and not just talk the talk today. Let's make a positive impact on those around us.

So, for today I will be a positive influence. I will keep in mind that my actions and words have impact on those around me whether I know it or not. God set a wonderful example for me and I will endeavor to set a wonderful example for others today.