Monday, January 31, 2011

move my feet...

move my feet. Don't ask God to guide your path if you're not willing to move your feet.


Put feet to your faith. God is not your maid or your slave. He doesn't just make everything happen for you exactly the way you ask, exactly when you ask it. You can't just sit there, pray, and then do nothing. If you are praying for His will and you trust Him to guide your life, then move your feet in the direction He is taking you. Stop going off the path and trying to force a journey down a path you "thought" was meant for you or just sitting around waiting for a miracle to change your life. It might be time to let go of what you "thought would be" and trust His direction down a new road.

So, for today I will move my feet. Instead of sitting and waiting, instead of forcing a walk down the wrong road - I will move my feet down the path God is shaping for me. I will trust His path and His direction and I will WALK in faith not just pray in faith.