Tuesday, February 22, 2011

say "hello"...

say, "hello".

Out of the blue I will send a note, a text, an email, a voice message, or a card to someone I care about. I will make only one simple line and send it right away. I will simply say, "I was thinking of you so I wanted to say "hello" and "I love you." And I will not ask them to pass it on to 500 friends in order to receive good luck! I will not expect anything in return. If my note goes unacknowledged, that's o.k. I am not doing this for me, I am doing it for that person. My desire will only be to remind that person that they are special enough to be remembered. You never know if someone else is feeling low or forgotten, hurt or distressed, overwhelmed or under appreciated. Your "hello" may be all they need to make it through the day. Your "hello" may be an answer to their prayer.

So, for today I will say "hello" to bless someone with love the way God blesses me with unexpected, undeserved, unending love.