Wednesday, February 23, 2011

apologize...

apologize. I will seek out someone I have hurt or wronged and I will apologize.

To free myself of something in the past that I haven't forgotten, I will apologize. I will do my best to be a better person and claim my wrongs. It may not make the situation all better - it may do nothing at all - it may be long forgotten by the other person - but to free myself and do the right thing, I will take this step. Life is too short to be imprisoned by the past. Don't stay captured by actions that were made in frustration, stupidity, desperation, anger or foolishness. Take responsibility, say, "I'm sorry" and let it go.

So, for today I will apologize and then forgive myself because God forgives. If my heart and mind and soul are in the right place and I mean what I say, God will know that too.