Thursday, February 3, 2011

fight back...

fight back! I will not grow weak and discouraged when the Devil comes after me trying to distract me and throw me off course. I will see it for what it is - his desperation!!

The devil knows I'm getting stronger, growing closer to God and changing my attitude. The devil is great at disguises too - he comes as negative glum feelings during the day, the quick temper, the nagging voice in your head saying you're not good enough, the lack of hope that things can and will get better. The doubts and fears he creates hurt us and try to break our spirit. But today, with God's grace I will win. Gos is the ultimate source of hope. Look around at everything He has blessed me with!! I will place my trust in God, I will call on the name of Jesus for strength, courage, protection, faith, persistence, and weapons! I am not in this battle alone. I will call on the Lord to fight it with me, to fight it for me. The devil may be tricky, but God cannot be fooled. I will rely on God's wisdom and His voice to rebuke the devil today.

So, for today I will focus my energy on the strength, power, grace and love of Jesus Christ and I will fight back - and win!