Thursday, September 22, 2011

hope continually...

hope continually. Hope is everything. Without it we are surely lost. We have great comfort and great inspiration knowing that our strength and hope do not come from ourselves but from a greater source. Psalm 71:14-21

"But I will hope continually. And will praise You more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness, of Yours only. O God, You have taught me from my youth; And to this day I declare Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come. Also, Your righteousness, O God, is very high, You who have done great and wonderful things; O god, who is like You? You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side."

So, for today I will hope continually. I will recognize His wondrous works and feel His strength and compassion as He revives me day after day. He is my comfort and in that my hope can remain strong.