Monday, September 12, 2011

not use profanity...

not use profanity. OK everyone, for some this will be easy - for others this will be a tough day. No cursing, swearing, taking the Lord's name in vain - it all stops right now!

There are millions of words available to describe every type of situation, circumstance, feeling and hope yet somehow we fall on the same choice few day in and day out. Is it habit? Lack of creativity? No thesaurus around when you need it? Well, for today you will get more control and be more creative in expressing yourself. You will challenge yourself to set a better example and break a rude habit.

So, for today I will not use profanity. I will remember that how I speak reflects who I am and who I want to be. I can challenge myself to grow, gain some self-control and become a more pleasant and respectful person today.