Thursday, February 21, 2013

stop complaining...

stop complaining. The perfect time to stop complaining is today!

Just for today stop complaining. Stop focusing on and complaining about what you don't have, what you think you need, who's not giving you what you want, how life is unfair, how your job stinks, that your significant other doesn't understand you - whatever it is - just stop it all! Talk about the good things that happened to you, talk with hope of the good things to come, talk about the treasures in your life that you are grateful for. You will find this type of conversation will bring you much more relaxation and peace and hope!

So, for today I will stop complaining. I will talk about the love that I am surrounded with and the people and experiences I am grateful for. Instead of being a "whiner" I will be a "winner" reflecting on all the blessings God has given me.