Monday, March 14, 2011

sing out loud...

sing out loud. Seize the day! Seize the joy! Seize the moment. Sing!

Have you ever noticed how a great song can transform your mood and your day. When I'm feeling low, the best pick me up is to listen to some great music and really throw myself into the emotion and feeling of the lyrics being sung. So start your day off with a favorite and don't just listen, sing out loud. Don't be embarrassed or too cool - have fun!

So for today, I will sing because it will remind me that there are good times in life. I will sing because most of the time I take myself and life too seriously. I will sing because it's good to be silly and "uncontrolled" sometimes to relieve tension and frustration. I will sing because today I want a light heart. I will sing because God loves a joyful noise.