Monday, October 10, 2011

do my best...

do my best.

Whatever it is, for today just do your best. Say a prayer and ask God to help you... be the best parent you can be today, be the best husband/wife you can be today, be the best friend you can be today, be the best boss you can be today, be the best listener you can be today, be the best comforter you can be today, be the most kind you can be today, give the most love you can give today....... Pick one or two areas and strive to be the best. Remind yourself throughout the day of your goal. When you feel yourself "not" doing your best, stop, check yourself and your attitude and begin again.

So, for today I will do my best. God will help keep me focused and He will lead my thoughts and deeds. One day at a time, I can do my best and make God proud.