Tuesday, October 4, 2011

be thankful for my friends...

be thankful for my friends. Do you have a lot of friends? Are you a social butterfly? Or do you only have a few close friends? Do you consider your family your friends? Or maybe you have one wonderful BFF? Whatever your situation is, be thankful today!

If you have people you love, people you trust, people you can say anything to and know that they will support you, help you, set you right when you're wrong, and will always be there for you - BE THANKFUL!!! Not everyone has such trusted and special relationships. Our relationships in life are precious and unique and need to be cherished.

So for today, I will be thankful for my friends. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for these amazing and uniquely gifted individuals. Through my relationships with each of them, You have given me exactly what I need. Thank you!!