Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sit in the sun...

sit in the sun. Instead of being locked in your office all day, get out into the sunshine! The days fly by. When it's winter, we long for summer. When it's summer, we complain about the heat. Many of us are trapped indoors for most of the day and we don't get to enjoy the season! At some point today, I will sneak the time in and sit in the sunshine. I will gaze up at the sky, let the warmth hit my face, feel the cool breeze and enjoy. Maybe you like to sit out in the morning, maybe you love mid-day heat, or maybe the final glimpses of sunlight at dusk are your favorite. Whichever gives you joy, take advantage of it today and be glad that you've lived another day, that the sun is shining down on you, and that your world is a little brighter. So, for today I will sit in the sun. I will be thankful for the seasons of the year and the seasons of my life. I will be grateful that God blessed me with the light and life that the sun gives and the light and life that the Son gives!